Congestion in both emirates with an accident reported in Abu Dhabi
UAE traffic: Slow moving traffic in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Slow moving traffic was reported Monday morning on E611 Emirates Road from Al Mzairah to Al Qarrayen in Sharjah and on E311 Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road from Al Turrfa area in Sharjah to Nad Al Shaba in Dubai.
Other areas in Dubai experiencing congestion include:
- E11 Al Itihad Street from Nahda 2 to Al Khabaisi
- D89 - Airport Road from Nad Al Shaba to Umm Ramool
-D83 Al Rebat Street from Al Warqaa to Umm Ramool
-E44 Al Awir Road from Al Warqa to Ras Al Khor
-E66 Dubai-Al Ain Road from Dubailand Residence Complex to Dubai Silicon Oasis
-D61 Hessa Street from Al Barsha 3 to Barsha
In Abu Dhabi, an accident on Sheikh Khalifa Highway after Sheikh Khalifa Bridger inbound occurred at 8 am blocking the right lane. The wreck was cleared, but delays remained.
Backlogged areas in the capital:
- on E22 Abu Dhabi - Al Ain, from Gate City to Abu Dhabi Gate City Sas (West)
- on Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street and On Al Salam Street
- on Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 13th Street in Mussafah and on 63rd Street in Mohammed Bin Zayed City