77 Veggie Boutique shares its recipes for Paneer Platter and Roma's Tonic.
77 Veggie Boutique's recipe for Paneer Platter and Roma's Tonic
Roma's tonic (serves 1 182 calories)
5g mint leaves
1 scoop crushed ice
10g agave syrup
1. In a blender, blend the mint, oranges, agave syrup and crushed ice with a little water.
2. Pour in a glass.
3. Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
30g fresh parsley
5g green chillies
10ml lemon juice
100g low-fat prebiotic yogurt
15g dry oregano
0.5g dry red chillies
30g Romaine lettuce for garnish
100g bean sprouts
80g grated carrots
1. Combine the parsley, green chillies, salt, lemon juice, low-fat prebiotic yogurt, oregano and dry chillies and mix well in a bowl.
2. Dice the paneer into small pieces and marinate in the mixture for 15 minutes.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC and bake the paneer for 10 minutes until light golden brown and crispy.
4. Garnish with carrots, bean sprouts and Romaine lettuce. Serve hot