Bahrain police arrest sixth 'terror' suspect
Bahraini police said they had arrested another among a group of 20 people wanted over "terror attacks" in the kingdom.
Bahraini police had earlier announced the arrests of five other people on the list of suspects.
"Public security chief Major-General Tariq Al Hassan announced yesterday the arrest of suspect Hussain Isa Mohammed Isa Adam, included in the list of 20 people accused of terrorist blasts," state news agency BNA reported.
"The suspect was referred to the public prosecution to take legal action against him over charges of manufacturing homemade bombs and carrying out criminal acts that caused injury to civilians and policemen," BNA said.
Major Hassan said police had circulated photographs of the wanted men through the media, which had facilitated their capture but did not specify when the arrests were made.
Bahraini authorities accuse Shiite youth protesters of using petrol bombs against security forces during demonstrations in villages outside the capital Manama.
Updated: July 20, 2012 04:00 AM