UAE traffic: Peak traffic hotspots slow down traffic
No major incidents reported
A number of traffic delays have been reported in usual Dubai hotspots on Monday as morning commuters hit the road for rush hour, according to the live traffic monitoring service TomTom City.
Dubai traffic jams are reported in:
- E11 from Al Mamzar to Al Nahda Street, with traffic flow improving toward Airport Road
- On 311, from S120 Exit (69) in Al Tarfana Park area to D89 exit [58A]
- In and around Sharjah Ring Road
- From Maliha Road (S112) to Amman Street (D97), stationary traffic is reported
In Abu Dhabi, traffic is running mostly smoothly, however a few slowdowns are reported for:
- Malad Street near Al Reef community
- Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street downtown Abu Dhabi
- Queuing traffic is beginning to build up in E30 toward Al Maqta Bridge and on E22 in the area of Al Mussafah Bridge.
Updated: January 29, 2018 09:11 AM