UAE traffic: Accident in capital and five incidents in Dubai cause delays
Early accidents slows down commuters
Five accidents in Dubai and one in the Abu Dhabi are causing delays due to tailbacks with Dubai Police urging motorists to give way to emergency vehicles.
The incidents added to rush hour congestion building up due to the morning rush hour commute in Abu Dhabi on Sweihan road, near the Ras Al Khor interchange, Al Khail and Emirates Road in Dubai.
The accidents hotspots causing traffic disruptions today:
- Sweihan Road after Sweihan bridge toward Abu Dhabi
- E44 Ras Al Khor Road interchange and Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road heading toward Dubai
- Sheikh Zayed Road after Oasis Mall towards Abu Dhabi
- S116 Maliha Road towards E611 Emirates Road
- E11 Al Ittihad Road before the Al Mamzar Salik gate towards Dubai
- Al Ain Road near Nad al Sheba exit towards Dubai
Updated: November 15, 2017 08:31 AM