Major traffic across UAE roads
A few accidents caused some backlog on Sunday morning
Major traffic was felt across the UAE’s roads on Sunday morning as well as a few accidents in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Sheikh Zayed Road experienced congestion from Al Barsha 1 to Habtoor City, Sharjah-bound, due to an accident in the area. A second accident was reported across the road near the Safa Park exit causing some backlog.
Ras Al Khor Road also witnessed major traffic from the Dubai-Al Ain Road intersection Abu Dhabi-bound all the way into Al Khail Road near Al Quoz Industrial Area 2.
Heavy traffic on the Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road caused bumper-to-bumper traffic Dubai-bound from Sharjah’ Al Talah area to Mirdif in Dubai.
In Abu Dhabi, Salam Street was congested both ways, Dubai-bound from the Mangrove National Park area to Al Madarah Street and into the capital from Umm Al Nar to the Mangrove National Park.
Al Khaleej Al Arabi was also trafficated into the city from Capital City to the Armed Forces Officers Club area.
- Major accident on Sheikh Zayed Road Sharjah bound near Habtoor City
- Accident on Sheikh Zayed Road after Al Manara bridge towards Al Safa park bridge
- Minor accident on Al Khail Street Sharjah bound near Business Bay
- Accident on the E66 on the Dubai-Al Ain Road near the Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road intersection Dubai-bound
- Accident on the Corniche in Abu Dhabi near Rashid bin Saeed Street towards Marina
- Accident on Salam Street outbound to Dubai blocking two lanes, near the Adnoc service station
Updated: November 5, 2017 08:36 AM