Two young men attacked three people with swords and stole a mobile phone, hears court.
'Sword attackers stole mobile phone'
DUBAI // Two men used swords and sticks to attack three people on a street in Naif, the Dubai Criminal Court heard today.
Prosecutors said JN, a 28-year-old Bedouin and HR, an Iranian who is also 28, launched the attack on January 28 last year. The pair were also said to have stolen a mobile phone from a 25-year-old Bedouin.
Both denied charges of theft and physical assault. The case was adjourned to June 24.