If you feel unwell with symptoms of respiratory illness, stay at home. Seek advice from your doctor or health authority over the telephone.
Advice against infection
* Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell, especially with those who have symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
* Practise good hand hygiene - wash your hands frequently with soap and water, ensuring all of the surfaces of the hands are cleaned, especially between the fingers and under the fingernails.
* Practise cough etiquette. Sneeze into your elbow, rather than your hands, to minimise hand contamination. Or use the tissue and throw the used tissues away immediately and wash your hands to prevent spreading of the germs to others.
* Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes with your hands, especially if they are not clean.
* If soap and water is unavailable, use a hand sanitiser.
* Regularly disinfect hand contact surfaces such as door handles, taps and light switches, especially in work offices.
* If you feel unwell with symptoms of respiratory illness, stay at home. Do not go to work and seek advice from your doctor or health authority over the telephone. Visit your doctor only when he asks you to.
* Kyle Sinclair