The National's daily guide to the latest big name transfer moves and deals in world football.
Transfer talk: July 25: Moura keeps Utd talks alive, Real court Modric
Brazilian teen star Lucas Moura has told his agent to keep negotiating with Manchester United, despite claims the club will not increase its bid for the player.
The 19-year-old Olympic squad member is among the English Premier League runners-up's transfer targets this summer, the club's manager Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed earlier this week.
Sao Paulo said they had rejected a £25.6m (Dh146m) bid from Manchester United this week for the winger - with reports claiming they were holding out for £30m and the player's representative Wagner Ribeiro admitting he did not expect United to raise their bid.
But last night he told Radio Globo: "The player is my boss, I always talk to him.
"If he says that he doesn't want to leave Sao Paulo, I won't even listen to the offer. He told me to keep neotiating when I talked about Manchester United's interest."
Aitor Karanka, the club's assistant manager, said he thought the player would fit in well at the Bernabau after his performances at Euro 2012 this summer.
Modric has returned to training with Spurs this week, having been fined by the club for skipping sessions as he sets his sights on a move away from White Hart Lane this summer.
Manchester United and Paris St Germain have both been linked with the Croatia playmaker, with Tottenham believed to be holding out for more than £35m (Dh200m).
The La Liga champions are believed to see the 26-year-old as the ideal replacement for Kaka, after a largely ineffective spell at the club.
Kaka did not travel with Real for the 5-1 friendly win over Real Ovideo, and Karanka told AS: "We decided he would stay in Madrid. Kaka and the club are working to find a good solution for all parties."
Asked about Modric, he added: "Which club would not want a player like him?
"He is an outstanding footballer and had a great tournament (Euro 2012). It is clear that he would fit in Madrid."
The 19-year-old, who had played just 11 games for the Ligue 2 club before the switch, is likely to be loaned out to get more first team experience.
"He will now join our Under-21 squad, managed by Dermot Drummy, to continue his pre-season training and a loan move is being considered to continue his development," the club said in a statement.
Hazard broke into the Lens first team last season, after joining the club as a 14-year-old in 2007, and has also represented Belgium up to Under-19 level.
His brother Eden - last season's Ligue 1 player of the year - joined Chelsea last month from Lille for a reported £32million.
Lille have signed young full-back Djibril Sidibe from Troyes.
The 19-year-old moves to Les Dogues on a five year deal as the club looks for a long-term replacement for Mathieu Debuchy, who is a transfer target for Newcastle United.
Sidibe told his new club's website: "I'm very happy to join Lille, who are one of the biggest teams in France.
"The ambition and the project of the club, but also the style of play developed by Rudi Garcia, convinced me.
"Lille are an attacking team and I like the coach's philosophy."
West Bromwich Albion are to sign Argentina international Claudio Yacob on a free transfer, subject to international clearance.
The 25-year-old midfielder had been training with the Baggies following his release by Racing Club de Avellaneda at the end of last season.
He joins England goalkeeper Ben Foster and season-long loan signing Yassine El Ghanassy as a new arrival this summer.
Steve Clarke, who has taken over as West Brom head coach after Roy Hodgson left to take charge of England, was overjoyed with his new acquisition.
"I'm delighted to welcome Claudio to the club," he said.
"He is an Argentina international with a real desire to prove himself in the Premier League and it's great to have him on board.