The National's daily update of the latest big name moves and deals taking place across world football.
Transfer talk: July 23 - Man Utd in Moura talks, Hoillet cash threat
Sir Alex Ferguson, the Manchester United manager, has confirmed that the English Premier League runners-up are in talks to sign highly rated Brazilian Lucas Moura.
But he denied suggestions a £26m (Dh149m) deal for the 19-year-old midfielder had already been agreed with Sao Paulo.
"We haven't reached an agreement," Ferguson said after arriving in China for Manchester United's pre-season tour.
"We've showin interest. Unitl such time we reach an agreement, we can't say he's ours."
Inter Milan and Real Madrid have also been linked with a move for the player, who is part of Brazil's Olympics squad.
In-demand Brazil striker Hulk insists his future is in 'God's hands' while he concentrates on winning Olympic gold.
The Porto forward is one of three overage players in the Brazil squad taking part in the London 2012 men's football competition.
With both Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea having been linked with summer moves for the 25-year-old, who scored 21 goals in 38 appearances for the Primeira Liga champions, speculation has increased over his future.
But the player says he will not be drawn into making a decision over his future while he is playing for Brazil.
"My future is in God's hands," he told Lancenet.
"Regarding transfers, I let my agent handle it. I'm focused on the national team."
Kean believes Rangers have reached an agreement with Hoilett to sign the 22-year-old after his contract expired.
However, under FIFA rules Rovers are entitled to compensation for the Canadian-born striker, who joined their academy at the age of 13.
Kean said: "We haven't heard anything from Junior. I believe he has signed for QPR but that has not been confirmed yet.
"I think he has had a medical but we haven't been told that officially from QPR - we just heard on the grapevine.
"I don't know the process now. They might make us an offer for his registration but if not it might go to a tribunal.
"We feel we have played a large part in his development. We wish him all the best but it would have been nice if we had a call.
Aston Villa look to have missed out on their bid to sign Dutch international defender Ron Vlaar - for now.
The Feyenoord stopper held talks with Paul Lambert, the new Aston Villa manager, last week, over a move to the English Premier League.
But the club say they have not had any contact with Villa since that meeting, and now Vlaar admits he is ready to put a move aside to focus on playing for Feyenoord.
"Feyenoord is in my heart and I have been through a lot here," Vlaar told a Dutch TV station.
"I think the chance I will move to Aston Villa is not so big anymore.
"I don't want to be kept on a leash, so a transfer is off for now."
The Croatian has reportedly also snubbed the club's pre-season tour of the USA - and faces a two-week fine for his behaviour.
He is due to join the other players not travelling to the US at Tottenham's training ground today, but Spurs officials are reportedly unsure of his current whereabouts, and will issue further sanctions if he fails to show up.
Modric's reaction came after Andre Villas-Boas, the new Tottenham manager, insisted the player would only be allowed to leave if the club's £35m asking price was met.