Follow all the day's latest big name news, moves and deals across world football as the January transfer window reaches the half-way stage.
Transfer talk: January 16 - QPR to sign Remy, no rush for Sneijder move
But the Dutch midfielder told Gazzetta dello Sport, Sneijder says "I'm not in a rush and I won't be rushed,"
In November, Inter technical director Marco Branca said Sneijder would not play until he made a decision about his future, with a new deal reportedly requiring him to take a pay cut.
"After everything I have done I don't want to feel like this," Sneijder said.
Queens Park Rangers look set to bolster their survival bid with the signing of Loic Remy from Marseille and countryman Yann M'Vila.
Harry Redknapp, the QPR manager, confirmed his side are close to landing the Marseille forward, with an £8m (Dh47.2m) deal set to be completed later today.
Newcastle had agreed a deal with Marseille for the French international, but now Redknapp looks set to get the player he has stalked since his days as Tottenham coach.
"Remy had a medical today and the personal stuff is all sorted," Redknapp confirmed last night.
"I watched him so many times when I was at Tottenham. The fee then was around about £20 million. He's a good buy for us.
"It's all done, all sorted. I didn't think we'd get him. I went to see him at Marseille last week and he wasn't keen but the chairman Tony Fernandes worked ever so hard. He wouldn't give up and the boy decided to come.
"He's quick, a French international, his movement is excellent, and he has the potential to be a real star in the Premier League."
Redknapp also said that he hoped to complete a move for Remy's France teammate M'Vila in the next few days, amid reports of a fee in the region of £7 million.
"I also liked M'Vila when I was at Tottenham," he said.
"He's 22, played against England a couple of years ago for France, and was fantastic.
"They (Rennes) turned down £28 million from an English club for him a year ago. Spurs offered £15 million for him in August. The deal looks OK.
"M'Vila's had a few off-the-field problems. If he behaves himself, and plays as we know he can, he'll do well."
M'Vila was a member of France's euro 2012 squad but he has been banned from international football until June 2014 after breaking a curfew to visit a Paris nightclub while on duty with France Under-21s last October.
Schalke have confirmed the loan signing of Brazilian attacking midfielder Raffael from Dynamo Kiev until the end of the season.
The German side have an option to buy the 27-year-old, who previously spent four years with Hertha Berlin before joining Dynamo last summer.
"Because of our ongoing injury misfortune - for example the minimum two-month lay-off for Ibrahim Afellay - we have decided to dip into the transfer market again," Horst Heldt, the Schalke general manager, told the club's website.
"We are very pleased that the signing of Raffael is complete. He strengthens our options in attack."
Tomas Rogic will discuss personal terms with Celtic after the Scottish champions agreed a deal with the Central Coast Mariners.
The Australian midfielder had been training with Celtic during their midseason break, and did enough to convince Neil Lennon to move for the 20-year-old.
The Mariners website said that Rogic would travel to Glasgow to finalise the deal, just 12 months after making his A-League debut.
Rogic has scored five goals in 24 matches for the Mariners and was rewarded for his fine form with a first cap for the Socceroos against South Korea in a November friendly.
However, he attracted headlines for the wrong reasons last month after being handed a three-match ban for a reckless tackle on Sydney midfielder Rhyan Grant.
Malaga have signed Brazilian midfielder Lucas Piazon on loan from Chelsea until the end of the season.
The 18-year-old joined the European champions from Sao Paulo in January last year, but has made just three first-team appearances.
"We have an agreement with Malaga for Lucas Piazon to go on loan there until the end of the season," Rafael Benitez, confirmed.
Paris St Germain have confirmed the transfer of Brazilian forward Nene to Qatari side Al-Gharafa.
The 31-year-old, Ligue 1's joint top-scorer last season with 21 goals, has agreed a two and a half year deal with the Stars League side.
Nene had fallen out with PSG coach Carlo Ancelotti and had not featured in a competitive match with the Qatari-backed French club for more than a month.
"I worked normally with PSG. If it's up to me, I'm ready to make my debut as soon as next week," he said.
Follow us @SprtNationalUAE