Watch: Al Ain pegged back to draw second Asian Champions League Group D match
Al Ain had to settle for a point in their second Group D match of this year's Asian Champions League at the Hazza bin Zayed Stadium.
The Arabian Gulf League side dominated the early proceedings against Qatar's Al Rayyan and were first on the scoresheet when Swedish striker Marcus Berg converted from the penalty spot after Caio Fernandes was fouled inside the box on 10 minutes.
Al Rayyan got back into the game in a similar fashion when Abderrazzaq Hamad-Allah was fouled inside the six-yard-box and stepped up to take the resulting penalty kick himself, equalising in the 28th minute.
Rayan Yaslam's effort from outside the penalty area for Al Ain was the closest either side came to adding a second after half time and the final whistle heralded a second draw for the two Group D sides.
Al Ain welcome Esteghlal to the Hazza bin Zayed Stadium on Matchday 3, while Al Rayyan travel to Riyadh to play Al Hilal in their next game.
- Watch: Al Ain train ahead of Asian Champions League Group D match
- Watch: Al Wahda prepare for Asian Champions League Group A match
- Watch: Cambodian defender scores comical own goal in AFC Cup
- Watch: Ahmed Al Hashmi scores screamer in Al Jazira's Asian Champions League Group A win
- Watch: Al Dhafra defender scores AGL own goal screamer
- Watch: Al Ain reach Asian Champions League group stages