The Cricket Pod: 'Expect one UAE v Nepal game to end in a tie'
We preview the three-match one-day series between the sport's two most exciting Associate teams in Dubai this week
This week, American cricket journalist Peter Della Penna talks to The Cricket Pod co-hosts Paul Radley and Chitrabhanu Kadalayil about the upcoming one-day series between the UAE and Nepal, which gets under way this week.
How are the two teams preparing? Who are the favourites to win? Can this series capture the imagination of cricket fans here in the UAE?
Listen here to find out:
Also in this episode:
- Della Penna explains what has ailed cricket in the United States, and why things may finally be looking up.
- Alastair Cook tells Radley why he will hesitate to criticise his former England teammates in his new role as a commentator.
All matches to be played at ICC Academy in Dubai. Admission is free.
- January 25, 1st ODI, 9.30am start
- January 26, 2nd ODI, 9.30am start
- January 28, 3rd ODI, 9.30am start
- January 31, 1st T20I, 1pm start
- February 1, 2nd T20I, 1pm start
- February 3, 2nd T20I, 1pm start
Subscribe for free to receive new episodes every week:
More episodes of The Cricket Pod:
Updated: January 22, 2019 02:41 PM