How the events industry is staging a comeback: Business Extra
Leaders in the world of expos and concerts are starting to develop a new normal
Can the events and exhibitions industry, a key economic driver, stage a comeback? Leaders in the world of expos and concerts are starting to develop a new normal.
This week, host Kelsey Warner talks to Sudhir Syal, chief executive of BookMyShow Middle East, and Naji Al Haddad, regional director of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry for Middle East and Africa, to discuss.
In this episode
- How important is the events and exhibitions industry for the UAE economy? (1m 20s)
- The impacts of Covid-19 on in-person events (3m 44s)
- Role of technology in events and exhibitions (8m 20s)
- Will mobile tech in events last even after the pandemic? (11m 07s)
- The recovery of the events and exhibition industry (13m 16s)
- Abu Dhabi's flagship sustainability event to be held online in 2021
- Adipec to be held virtually in 2020
- Physical catwalk shows to return for London Fashion Week
Updated: September 16, 2020 01:13 PM