The Miami-based label Miansai has a range of accessories and we found some terrific bracelets that will look smart on your wrist, with or without your watch.
Made to Measure: wrist taking men's jewellery
We all shudder upon hearing the term "man jewellery" – so the young Miami-based label Miansai is a welcome addition to the paltry field of men's accessories, particularly the world of wristdom. Founded by the 23-year-old former model Michael Saiger, Miansai makes understated, carefully crafted bracelets that a man of any age can pull off. "Every piece has its own rich history," says Saiger, whose durable designs were inspired by childhood memories at his mother's antique shop.
Available at Bloomingdale's at The Dubai Mall.
• A gold-plated hook accentuates the bolt of blue in this nautical-themed leather wraparound. Dh285
• Pair the thrice-woven leather bracelet, simple and casual, with a pair of jeans. Dh345
• The maritime-grade nylon cord is the brand's signature. Comes with a sterling silver fish hook closure. Dh200
• A muted blue hue for the less eclectic. Wear it solo or stacked with your favourite watch, still the best accessory. Dh285
• The brand's boldest design is, ironically, its most versatile - it works with both light and dark ensembles. Dh200
• Our favourite piece. Ups anything you're wearing it with, whether a suit or a white tee. Dh285