Summer deal: UAE residents can eat for free this summer at Dubai hotel
You will get your the money spent on food and drink, to go back and spend next time
Dining out could pretty much make you money, with this special Dubai summer deal.
When UAE residents dine at the JA The Resort in Jebel Ali this summer, they will receive a voucher of the same value, which they can then spend on their next visit to the hotel.
The offer is on until September 30, 2019, and is valid at any seven of the 25 restaurants at the hotel located in Jebel Ali.
Just to clarify: you would be entitled to all your money back on any food and beverage spend.
Restaurants included in the deal are:
- Anchor Restaurant & Bar, an al fresco, beachfront eatery
- Captain’s Restaurant & Bar, a laid-back venue that serves pizzas and all-day cocktails
- Divaz, a floating seafood restaurant which offers a buffet selection
- La Fontana, the hotel's luxury buffet restaurant
- Shooters at the hotel's JA Shooting Club, which serves flame-grilled meats and Mexican dishes
- Sports Cafe, a sports bar which shows live sports action with marina views
- White Orchid, a popular pan Asian restaurant at JA Palm Tree Court, which offers Chinese, Japanese and Thai specialties and a traditional Teppanyaki experience
The hotel also offers plenty of entertainment facilities, including a nine-hole golf course; a shooting club where you can go clay or pistol shooting and try your hand at archery; a horse riding equestrian centre; a tennis academy; watersports, sailing and fishing trips at the marina.
For more information, visit jaresortshotels.com/dubai/ja-the-resort
Updated: May 27, 2019 12:46 PM