Summer deal: UAE residents can eat for free this summer at Dubai hotel
Restaurants will give you a voucher for the money spent on food and drink, which you can spend next time
Dining out could pretty much make you money, with this special Dubai summer deal.
When UAE residents dine at the JA The Resort in Jebel Ali this summer, they will receive a voucher of the same value, which they can then spend on their next visit to the hotel.
The offer is on until September 30, 2019, and is valid at any seven of the 25 restaurants at the hotel in Jebel Ali.
Just to clarify: you would be entitled to all of the money you spend on any food and beverages.
Restaurants included in the deal are:
- Anchor Restaurant and Bar, an al fresco, beachfront eatery
- Captain’s Restaurant and Bar, a laid-back venue that serves pizzas and all-day cocktails
- Divaz, a floating seafood restaurant which offers a buffet selection
- La Fontana, the hotel's luxury buffet restaurant
- Shooters at the hotel's JA Shooting Club, which serves flame-grilled meat and Mexican dishes
- Sports Cafe, a bar that shows live sports action with marina views
White Orchid, a popular pan-Asian restaurant at JA Palm Tree Court, which offers Chinese, Japanese and Thai specialities and a traditional teppanyaki experience
The hotel also offers plenty of entertainment facilities, including a nine-hole golf course; a club where you can go clay or pistol shooting and try your hand at archery; an equestrian centre; a tennis academy; and watersports, sailing and fishing trips at the marina.
For more information, visit jaresortshotels.com/dubai/ja-the-resort
Updated: August 1, 2019 03:22 PM