Dubai Foodie News: Buffalo Wild Wings opens on Jumeirah Road, new brunches and more
• Buffalo Wild Wings has just opened its first location in the UAE on Jumeirah Road in Dubai. The popular American chain restaurant is famous for its Buffalo, New York style chicken wings and signature sauces (Buffalo, New York is the American city where chicken wings were invented). You can order your wings doused in one of the restuarant’s 16 sauces or five seasonings. They’re known for their wings, but Buffalo Wild Wings also serves up sandwiches, sharing plates, salads and more. For more information, call 04 288 5853.
• The Chocoholic Brunch is back at the Sheraton Dubai, Mall of the Emirates Hotel with a range of chocolate-inspired tastes from luxury chocolate brand Fauchon Paris. There are chocolate fountains, crepe stations, chocolate statues and special treats such as banana and chocolate sushi and roast beef paired with chocolate sauce. This season, chef Waleed Al Sadik will launch his own line of handmade Arabic chocolates during the weekly brunch using local flavours such as saffron, cardamom and pistachio. The Chocoholic Brunch is in Sanabel restaurant and runs from 12:30pm to 4pm every Friday. Starting at Dh199. For reservations, call 04 377 2353.
• Serafina in Souk Al Bahar now has a weekend brunch. The posh Northern Italian restaurant’s brunch includes sharing dishes with generous portions. The brunch starts with an antipasti platter that features bruschetta; calamari; mozzarella and tomatoes; a goat’s cheese roll; and mini pizzas. That’s followed by a pasta and risotto course, after which diners are served a range of mains such as thinly sliced strip loin; slow cooked veal roll stuffed with Fontina cheese and beef bacon; and a sea bass fillet served with potatoes and roasted vegetables. Don’t miss the Nutella pizza for dessert. The brunch is served every Friday and Saturday from 11am to 4pm. Starting at Dh225. For reservations, call 04 363 8447.
• The Farm in Al Barari has just added new dishes across its menu with an emphasis on new Thai dishes. The new Thai offerings include dishes such as steamed lobster with red curry paste; camel massaman curry; soy and chilli deep-fried fish; seafood and pineapple yellow curry and many more. The Farm uses wholesome, high-quality produce and ingredients that are ethically sourced and prepared. For reservations, call 04 392 5660 or visit www.thefarmdubai.com.
• Cafe Rouge in Souk Madinat Jumeirah has started kid-friendly Fridays with supervised kids’ activities and a mini menu. For kids under 10, there will be professional face painting, games and a weekly balloon show. While kids play, parents can enjoy Cafe Rouge’s new Friday brunch. From noon to 3pm, Fridays, Dh150 for adults; Dh39 for kids. For reservations, call 04 554 6438.