The trainers were inspired by tennis great Stan Smith
Adidas shoe by Pharrell Williams now available on Stylebop
Music mogul Pharrell Williams' Tennis Hu shoes for Adidas landed on online-shopping portal Stylebop.com on August 10.
The celebrated rapper looked to tennis great Stan Smith’s classic Adidas shoe model for design inspiration. Here’s are five things we love about the new design:
1. The white colourway with accent details in tactile rose, icy blue and linen green.
2. The sock-like fit and reflexology-inspired sockliner within.
3. The breathable mesh fabric, crafted from Adidas’s Primeknit material, which ensures a flexible fit, as well as plenty of room for ventilation.
4. The EVA (ethel vinyl acetate) mid-sole cushioning, which helps protect the foot from hard or sharp surfaces.
5. And, of course, the Pharrell Williams Hu Equality logo on the heel and tongue. The “=” sign stands for this deserving cause that Williams has associated himself for many years.
The trainers are priced at Dh356, and available for men and women.