Although new to the beauty world, Louboutin shows us how to ramp up the drama
6 easy steps: bold eye make-up à la Christian Louboutin
Although new to the beauty world, Louboutin shows us how to ramp up the drama:
1. Create the flick by placing the applicator as close to your upper lash line as possible and draw the line from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye.
2. Starting again at the outer corner, draw in the flick. Don’t be afraid to go big.
3. Apply liner all over the lid up into the crease. It might take a few layers to build up to an intense red shade.
4. For extra definition, use Khol Oeil Velours Velvet Eye Definer on the upper and lower lash line.
5. Next, apply black mascara to your lashes. Gently pull the wand up to the end of your lashes, slightly wiggling the wand back and forth.
6. Don’t forget your brows. Brush to establish a good shape, then fill in any gaps with a brow definer.