Etihad issues advise to passengers travelling between Friday, February 22, and Monday, February 25.
Advice for Etihad Airways passengers
Etihad is advising passengers travelling between Friday, February 22, and Monday, February 25:
Between 11pm on February 22 and 10pm February 23, passengers will not be able to access the website.
They will not be able to do the following online:
• Make a credit card or frequent flyer miles booking.
• Change or cancel a booking.
• Check in (other than at the airport).
• Upgrade with Etihad Miles.
The website will come back online at 3am on February 24. However, online check-in will not go live until 5am.
• Passengers will not be able to make bookings at travel agents and other points of sale before 6am.
• Passengers are advised to arrive at the airport at least four hours before departure and bring a printed copy of their booking confirmation.
• Passengers will not be able to purchase an upgrade at the airport. Any upgrades should be bought before February 21, and any changes passengers wish to make to their travel itineraries should be made before February 22.
• Passengers travelling on February 23, who can check in online after the facility re-opens at 5am on February 24, should do so, and bring a printed boarding pass to the airport.