The Dalai Lama dispenses some sage advice; Jessica Simpson discovers a new way to advertise her activities; Conan O'Brien could be considering a new career and more in this week's Twitter roundup.
Tweets of the week: Dalai Lama, David Arquette and Conan O'Brien
- "Dawn in NYC. May use this for cover of my new album "I Tend To Look Better In Morning Light." Conan O'Brien, October 3.
- "Did the dishes&a load of laundry. Runnin to the Gym now so i can get groceries&pick the kids up from school. Wait a sec. i don't have kids!" Benji Madden. October 4.
- "When it comes down to it, health is the biggest gift we can receive. Tho I have also gotten a few iTunes gift certificates I appreciated." Bob Saget, October 4.
- "I am probably the wrong person to say this: Steve Jobs talked constantly about TASTE. Isn't it time we got some?" Bette Midler, October 5.
- "Come see me and shop the JS Collection at Dillards in the Lakeside Shopping Center in Metairie, Louisiana today from 1:00-4:00PM!" Jessica Simpson, October 6.
- "I heard an 84 yr old lady say 'I don't feed negative thoughts - that way they die of starvation. I nourish positive thoughts and they grow.' " David Arquette, October 7.
- "Once your mind is calm and full of love, there is no room for hatred or fear. Others will trust you because of your open heart." Dalai Lama, October 8.