Cher and Damon Lindelof both speak out of turn and regret it, an actor makes a cryptic announcement about leaving his hit show and Alec Baldwin sounds a morose note.
Tweet talk: Celebrities suffer foot-in-mouth syndrome
Cher and Damon Lindelof both speak out of turn and regret it, an actor makes a cryptic announcement about leaving his hit show, Alec Baldwin sounds a morose note, Demi Moore helps out the LAPD with a traffic announcement and more in this week's Twitter roundup.
• "I'm sorry ! It's noway 2 start a Beautiful sat nite ! I've got 2 learn 2 shut my mouth ! How can I learn abbreviations." Cher
• "Sometimes I wish I could say my mouth was hacked. " Damon Lindelhof, Lost producer
• "@PeanutFreeMom is a mom/lifecoach/peanut-free lifestyle advocate from Natick, MA. Her attitude is refreshing." Rob Delaney, American comedian
• "well its been a good yr too bad its over, time for summer and starting fresh." Chord Overstreet, soon-to-be former Glee cast member
• "Avoid frustration Twitter Peeps who live in the LA area, the 405 freeway will be closed July 16 & 17. Plan ahead. Weekend getaway perhaps?" Demi Moore
• "You should write for Leno" is the new "So funny I forgot to laugh". Funny or Die, the US web video site
• "Hemingway shot himself 50 years ago." Alec Baldwin.
• "Americans! Happy July 4th. British! I think we can get Canada back." @rustyrockets, aka Russell Brand
• "Rehearsing w/ Pacino is great. Today he gave me one of his favorite headbands." Bette Midler
• "Compassion is a deep desire to see others relieved of suffering; love is the other facet, a strong wish to see others happy." Dalai Lama