The hot list: Soft touch with these muted shades of blue home accessories
Play around with muted shades of blue.
1 Sculpted moments
Add light and texture to your space with this tea-light holder from Zara Home, which looks like it belongs at the bottom of the sea.
• Tea-light holder, Dh115, Zara Home stores across the UAE
2 Organise me
This mini notebook from Ban.do is a charming way to keep track of appointments, meetings, messages and notes, while proclaiming to the world how little time you have.
• Mini notebook, Dh60, Bloomingdale’s Dubai, The Dubai Mall, and Virgin Megastores across the UAE
3 Spotted comfort
This Nice Cushy cushion from Typo offers a simple polka-dot design and will immediately spruce up an otherwise drab room.
• Cushion, Dh59, Typo, The Dubai Mall
4 Book worm
Show off your intellectual side with this tome, Le Corbusier by Jean-Louis Cohen, which looks at the work of Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier, born Charles-Édouard Jeanneret, and should take pride of place on your coffee table.
• Book, Dh280, Cities, Galleria Mall, Dubai
5 Strange pickings
This medium-sized, handcrafted turquoise ceramic apple sculpture by Bull and Stein will reflect your creative side, wherever you choose to put it.
• Ceramic apple, Dh815, Cities
Updated: January 19, 2017 04:00 AM