Lady Gaga ponders a sandwich; Seth MacFarlane compares pizzas; and the Dalai Lama tweets peace
The best of this week's tweets
- "Ok. Firstly, yes I love Nutella (with Banana+Wonderbread) who doesn't? Secondly, I can't believe Edge of Glory was trending, sneakymonsters!" Hmm, sandwich or potential multi-platinum hit single? Lady Gaga's just got too much on her mind. January 26
- "Msg to Andy Gray - don't worry your pretty little head about it." Girls, girls... Piers Morgan can't resist a little gloat over the sacked Sky Sports commentator Andy Gray, who unwittingly broadcast his views on female football officials. January 25
- "'To be great is to go on. To go on is to go far. To go far is to return.' Well, I've now returned... and I'm ready to do it all over again." Is this Kevin Smith's not-so-subtle way of telling us that he thinks he's great? January 24.
- "Trying to write about diprotodon and thylacaleo carnifex in a pavement cafe (Really a sushi restaurant. They keep feeding me free edamame)." Let's hope Neil Gaiman's free supply of snacks gives him the energy to keep writing about ancient wildlife. January 24.
- "This pizza place in this town doesn't make it as good as that other pizza place back in that other town." We're very sorry to hear that, Seth MacFarlane. Did they forget your extra cheese? January 24.
- "An affectionate disposition not only makes the mind more peaceful and calm, but it affects our body in a positive way too." The Dalai Lama's account must be on of the most uplifting on Twitter. January 21.