Simon Pegg on his love of chowder and Russell Brand on Justin Bieber.
Pegg on chowder and Brand on Bieber
• "Nice to hear Run Fat Boy Run was trending tonight. It's a sweet movie and I'm very proud of it. In other news, this chowder is delicious!!!" We're glad that Twitter has come up trumps for you, Simon Pegg, but we don't think we'll ever see the appeal in chowder. January 10.
• "Jar Jar Binks is almost an anagram for Justin Bieber." Thank you, Russell Brand, for that sage piece of advice. And thank you for making the last three Star Wars movies even more of an ordeal to sit through. January 9.
• "Ugh, I forgot I was pretending to listen to @JoelMadden talk about football. Who won? I need to look informed.” Uh oh. Looks like the newly married designer, Nicole Richie, needs some football advice. Fast. January 9.
• “Some great football today! Marshawn Lynch definitely had play of the day!” Maybe Richie should follow Demi Moore if it’s football talk she’s after. January 9.
• “Thank u so much for your kind and beautiful messages!!!we are all so happy and very excited!!!!!!x vb x” We’re all really happy for you too, Victoria Beckham. Here’s hoping you finally get a girl to add to your brood. January 10.
• “Vacation, day 2: Rome seems ‘ruined’. Why can’t someone put the columns upright?” Funny man Steve Martin takes some time out from sightseeing to make some wisecracks on Twitter. January 10.