From flying in a private jet and serene accommodation to having your own party featuring headlining artists, the Golden Ticket at the Secret Solstice Festival is the peak of luxury
Iceland's Secret Solstice Festival: Could this be the world's most expensive music festival ticket?
If you thought a mega music festival such as California’s Coachella provides the most luxurious packages for the rich and famous, you are yet to hear about the Secret Solstice Festival.
Held in picturesque Iceland and set over 96 hours of continuous sunlight, the boutique festival could also be home to the world’s most expensive festival ticket.
Valued at $1 million (Dh 3,673 million) and dubbed The Golden Ticket, the list of benefits offered are stupendous; they range from a private jet flying you to the event, luxury accommodation, charted helicopter tours over the stunning island country and private dining supplied by Iceland’s most prominent chefs - to private parties with the festival artists and backstage.
With such glamour and luxury at hand, it is easy to forget the eclectic music on offer. Headlining the event this year are metal giants Slayer who will be joined by rappers Stormzy and Gucci Mane, Welsh pop-star Bonnie Tyler, funk legend Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic and a host of other acts ranging from hip-hop, dance to rock.
For those not up to spending the seven digits for the Golden Ticket, you can still live it up with the Package of the Gods and the Oðinn tickets, valued at $14800 (Dh 54,363) and $1,865 (Dh 6,850) - which includes helicopter tours of glaciers and volcanoes, luxury accommodation for two and host of VIP parties.
For details go to www.secretsolstice.is
To know more about the Golden Ticket, below is the full list of all the features that comes with the package:
● Fly round trip to Iceland in a private chartered business jet (Gulfstream G300 or similar) for six people from any destination on Earth
● Luxury accommodation for the Secret Solstice 2018 festival week
● Welcome Villa party with unlimited beverages and Icelandic delicacies prepared by a private chef
● Party with an international music artist at an exclusive private concert party for you and your select invited guests.
● An exclusive mini 66North hotel pop-up so you can have the VIP personal shopping experience from the comfort of your room with an outfit from 66North
● Private glam squad to provide personal hair, makeup and grooming everyday
● Premium luggage set so you travel to the festival in style
● Icelandic skincare treatments on-site at the festival everyday
● Access to spa treatments throughout the duration of your stay
● 24/7 access to two deluxe cars, personal drivers, and private escort for the entire week in Iceland
● Daily relaxation massages for you and your guests
● Catered private World Cup viewing party with prominent Icelandic chef for any game of your choosing for you and your friends
● Private helicopter tour over the glaciers and volcanoes of South Iceland
● Special Secret Solstice summer picnic and a night at a luxury hotel in the lush ambience of the Icelandic countryside
● VIP midnight sun yacht party for you and your friends with artists on the lineup
● Premium treatment, backstage access and priority fast-track access during the festival
● Boutique festival tent on-site fully stocked and serviced including wi-fi, electricity and a complimentary weather pack to enjoy the festival in complete comfort
● Lavish Icelandic gift hamper on arrival on-site at Secret Solstice 2018
● All food and drinks served at Secret Solstice, including hyper-premium drinks and bespoke exquisite cocktails
● All you can eat Icelandic hot dogs at Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur, “a world-famous hot dog stand”
● Journey across the Langjökull glacier by snowmobile and sledding
● Capture your glacial experience with a well-known Icelandic photographer
● Explore the natural geothermal hot springs
● Private dinner at the chef’s table at Iceland's top exclusive restaurants specializing in Icelandic cuisine
● Private yacht safari among floating icebergs
● Private horseback riding session with purebred Icelandic Horses
● Sensory dining experience by candlelight inside a cave
● Access to all sold out Secret Solstice side event music experiences including Into The Glacier and The Lava Tunnel
● Plus more speciality services to be released for our 1 million dollar guest