Allure at Cipriani at Yas Island always puts on a big Formula One show. Boy George, Marc Vedo and 2ManyDJs are leading the charge this year.
Allure's special F1 club nights
Allure, the glitzy Yas Island club, always puts on something special when Formula One rolls into town.
This year is no different, with a variety of themed nights headlined by big names including Culture Club’s Boy George in DJ mode.
• Tonight sees the country’s best spinners compete for the title of the UAE’s best DJ. The line-up includes DJ Bliss, Danny Neville and Tim Kay (tickets are Dh100 with free entry for ladies).
• Friday will find Boy George and DJ Marc Vedo sharing the decks as they headline the Moulin Rouge-themed party Sticky Boutique (tickets are again Dh100 with free entry for ladies).
• Bring out those dapper white jackets and vintage shades for a party with a 1950s and 1960s fashion theme on Saturday when DJ John Kirby will be spinning tunes in Oceans Dreams (tickets are Dh350).
• On Sunday the Belgians 2ManyDJs are the main acts for Ice and Diamonds. For this event the club will be transformed into an ice palace using giant nitrogen cannons (tickets are Dh350).
• Italy’s acrobatic troupe Nu Art will also make a special appearance to showcase their dazzling stage moves from tomorrow until Sunday.
• Allure by Cipriani at Yas Island runs from Friday to Sunday from 10.30pm onwards. For more details go to www.nightcluballure.com