Junior dos Santos believes he can prove his credentials as mixed martial arts' top heavyweight by retaining his title this weekend.
The 28-year-old Brazilian sprung a huge shock last November when he defeated Cain Velasquez on the Ultimate Fighting Championship's network television debut in just 64 seconds to take his opponent's title.
This Saturday the pair meet again for Dos Santos' second defence of the title, having beaten stand-in Frank Mir earlier this year, with Velasquez looking for revenge against his younger rival.
But after his stunning demolition of Velasquez first time round, Dos Santos is confident he can produce a repeat performance in Las Vegas.
"This fight is going to prove I am the baddest man on the planet," he said.
"I really think I'm going to knock him out again. It's going to be a little longer - maybe second or third round - but I think I'm going to knock him out again."
The Brazilian ju-jitsu black belt's boxing skills proved to be the undoing of Velasquez downfall in their first encounter.
Second time around, Dos Santos expects to face a longer bout - and admits his opponent's conditioning is a concern this time.
"Cain Velasquez presents a lot of challenges for me," he said.
"His card is the best cardio of the heavyweight division. He has really good skills fighting stand-up, but I think his best is his wrestling skills and his ground and pound."
Follow us @SprtNationalUAE