Freddie Roach, the trainer of the British WBA world light-welterweight champion Amir Khan and the Filipino world welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, says his two stablemates will not fight in the future. Khan will spar with Pacquiao ahead of the Fiipino's fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr in Las Vegas in March but who would win a real bout and why?
- Hassan and Esmail learn to keep friends close and an enemy closer in Arabian Gulf Cup
- Al Ahli maintain course for domestic treble with victory over Al Jazira in Arabian Gulf Cup
- Hamilton has sympathy for fans hung out to dry with wet tyre rules
- Ailing Djokovic will ‘just rest now’ while Nadal not pressing the panic button
- Kolkata Knight Riders lose way as Duminy sizzles for Delhi Daredevils
- Bowlers set up Bangalore as Patel stand tall over Mumbai
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- UAE labourers rely on labour camp TVs to catch IPL cricket action
- Chelsea’s Premier League title pedigree can make difference, Mourinho’s assistant says
- Wenger defiant ahead of Arenal’s FA Cup final ‘warm-up’ against Hull City
- Burnley sending ‘a strong message’ despite waiting for Premier League promotion
- Falcao gets cautious Fifa World Cup green light
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- History shines light on the true borders of Palestine
- Reduce speed limit buffer on UAE roads, experts urge
- American ‘has UAE Embassy documents’ to back up medicinal marijuana claim
- Nakheel to sell plots for hotels and resorts on Dubai’s Deira Islands
- UAE’s healthcare system must grant equitable access to all
Al Ahli maintain course for domestic treble with victory over Al Jazira in Arabian Gulf Cup
Al Ahli maintained their hopes of a domestic treble with a superb comeback victory against Al Jazira in the Arabian Gulf Cup final on Saturday night.
Tottenham keep pace in chase for European places with victory over Fulham
Swansea appear to be safe after rallying past Newcastle while Crystal Palace continue their winning streak
Hamilton has sympathy for fans hung out to dry with wet tyre rules
The Briton takes his career's 34th pole - the most by a British driver - but sympathises it was not ideal for the ticket-paying public.
Kolkata Knight Riders lose way as Duminy sizzles for Delhi Daredevils
JP Duminy keeps his head as cameo at the death helps swing it in Delhi's favour in Dubai after captain Karthik plays the anchor role.
UAE step into the unknown ahead of Asian Five Nations
Performance manager Roelof Kotze will give 12 players their first experience of international rugby, but there is also minimal information on Singapore ahead of first Test in Dubai on Wednesday, reports Paul Radley.
Ailing Djokovic will ‘just rest now’ while Nadal not pressing the panic button
Djokovic says only rest will help is injured right wrist after he falls to Roger Federer on Saturday, and Nadal suffers just his third career defeat in Monte Carlo when he slumped to a shock 7-6, 6-4 quarter-final loss to compatriot Ferrer on Friday.