Tottenham are set to sign Moussa Dembele from Fulham in a £15m (Dh87m) deal. Read our full story here.
Arsenal could sell Theo Walcott before Friday if the player fails to agree a new contract, according to reports in the UK.
The 23-year-old winger has a year left on his current agreement with the Emirates Stadium side.
Talks have so far failed to reach an agreement between club and player over a new deal, though Walcott is understood to be willing to continue negotiations and wants to stay at the club.
However, multiple reports today claim Arsenal will sell him before Friday's transfer deadline, unless he signs an improved five-year deal worth £75,000 a week.
The club would look for around £12m (Dh69.7m) for the England international, alerting Premier League rivals to his availability.
He started the home draw with Sunderland on the opening day of the season but was left on the bench for Sunday's draw at Stoke, eventually coming on after 72 minutes in the Gunners' second straight 0-0 draw.
The Manchester United striker, who is has slipped well down the pecking order at Old Trafford, is reported to have flown into Italy this morning to finalise a switch to the Serie A side.
The 31-year-old Bulgarian is set to agree a two-year deal, subject to passing a medical.
The 23-year-old, who is out of contract next summer, has refused to sign a new deal at the Liberty Stadium, increasing the chances of him leaving before the end of the transfer window.
Swansea are thought to be looking for a higher offer from City, as Chelsea would be due a percentage of any fee for the player via a sell-on clause.
But Michael Laudrup, the Swansea City manager, said he would not rule out a deal being completed in time for the weekend.
"Even if talks have broken down there is still time for everything to happen, I am not saying he will go, or he will stay," said Laudrup.
"The point where we are now could change completely.
"He plays in a position where we don't have that many players and if he leaves we need another one.
"That's the balancing act and the closer we get to the deadline the more difficult and shaky it will be."
Laudrup is still keen to sign Pablo Hernandez and Marvin Emnes from Valencia and Middlesbrough respectively.
Italian legend Alessandro Del Piero could make a shock move to Australia after a transfer offer from Sydney FC.
"We're going to go for it as hard as we can," the club's chief executive Tony Pignata told the Sydney Morning Herald.
"The board is 100 per cent behind this. We believe he's the perfect marquee player.
"We've already made an approach to his management team, and we're waiting to hear back. This is not a gimmick, it's deadly serious. To get a player of his stature would be huge, and we know that," he added.
Black Cats boss Martin O'Neill confirmed that the Wearsiders have accepted an offer for the 27-year-old, but did not disclose the club.
However, reports from the UK indicate he is on his way to Craven Cottage after missing last night's Capital One Cup win over Morecambe, and could complete his move back to London today.
The 17-year-old joins on a three year deal after scoring five goals in 30 appearances for the Ligue 1 side last season.
But Kaka will not be joining the former Everton target at the San Siro, insists Rossoneri vice president Adrian Galliani - for tax reasons.
"We were waiting to hear from a tax man in Spain and we got his reply today," he told the club's website.
"The deal is off because it is too risky."
The player has been benefiting from the 2005 'Beckham Law' brought in by Spain to allow foreign workers into the country by reducing their tax liabilities - but a move to Italy would have meant a far larger tax liability for Milan on signing the player.
English Premier League new boys Southampton have bolstered their strikeforce with the signing of Zambia forward Emmanuel Mayuka.
The 21-year-old has joined the club from Young Boys Berne on a five-year deal.
Mayuka, scored 32 times in two seasons at the Swiss club, was joint top-scorer in Zambia's successful 2012 African Cup of Nations campaign.
He has already been granted a work permit and Saints are now awaiting entry clearance for the deal to be fully ratified, which is expected to happen in time for the weekend.
Joey Barton's move to Marseille could still take place before the end of the transfer window, according to Mark Hughes, the QPR manager.
The player tweeted yesterday that the move seemed to have collapsed, admitting he was heartbroken at not being able to leave Loftus Road - where he is serving a 12-game ban.
But last night Hughes insisted there was still a chance Barton could get his exit.
"The Marseille ordeal may not be dead in the water," he said.
"We might be able to get a solution for everybody. This option has attracted Joey's enthusiasm so hopefully it is concluded."