With Sulaiman al Fahim installed as the new chairman of Portsmouth Football Club, we want to hear from all Pompey fans and their position on his appointment.With Mr al Fahim passing the Premier League's new fit-and-proper-persons test ? the first person to do so ? we want to know your thoughts on having the Hydra Properties business tycoon on board at Fratton Park.Are you happy with his appointment? Has his enthusiasm and patience in waiting to be officially appointed to the club's board of directors impressed you?Perhaps you're a concerned supporter worried by seeing another English Premier League club fall under foreign control.Whatever your thoughts, we would like to hear from you.Have your say!
- Emirati endurance racer Al Qubaisi set for 6 Hours of Silverstone
- No need for rose-coloured glasses when Sharjah Cricket Stadium hosts IPL
- Faisal Al Ketbi proves golden for UAE at Abu Dhabi World Professional Jiu-Jitsu Championship
- Chris Burch to lead UAE’s charge against Singapore
- Bangalore get off to a perfect start against Delhi at Sharjah
- Godolphin boosted by performances of two fresh horses at Newmarket
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Carlo Ancelotti savours Gareth Bale strike in win over Barcelona
- Carlos Tevez denies reports of rift with Lionel Messi keeping him out of Argentina squad
- Amir Khan says bout with Luis Collazo ‘will steal the show’ in Las Vegas on May 3
- In pictures: Shah Rukh Khan stars at IPL Gala dinner in Abu Dhabi
- Manuel Pellegrini says Liverpool hangover cost Manchester City
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- History shines light on the true borders of Palestine
- Reduce speed limit buffer on UAE roads, experts urge
- American ‘has UAE Embassy documents’ to back up medicinal marijuana claim
- Nakheel to sell plots for hotels and resorts on Dubai’s Deira Islands
- UAE’s healthcare system must grant equitable access to all
Chris Burch to lead UAE’s charge against Singapore
he UAE’s bid to safeguard their place in the second tier of Asian rugby against Singapore next week will be piloted by a player who was contemplating retirement from the sport at this time last year.
UAE and Singapore are rugby teams with a similar tale to tell
The UAE versus Singapore in rugby: a battle to see whether our expatriates are better than their expatriates, surely? Well, maybe not for much longer.
New Southampton owner leading club’s resurgence from the shadows
Katharina Liebherr keeping with family tradition and letting others dominate the spotlight
No need for rose-coloured glasses when Sharjah Cricket Stadium host IPL
Sharjah still plays well as India's home away from home when it comes to big-time cricket, but the commercial overtones were in overdrive.
Wasl will give Jorginho time but results in Arabian Gulf League are needed
Al Wasl officials said they will provide Jorginho, their new coach, sufficient time to change the club’s fortunes while also warning that his fate ultimately will depend on results.
Godolphin boosted by performances of two fresh horses at Newmarket
Be Ready underwhelms in Craven Stakes during otherwise successful day for stables