SHARJAH // Sharjah police have discovered the bodies of two men, allegedly the victims of murder in two separate incidents, a senior official says. Brigadier Humaid Al Hudaidi, the director general of Sharjah Police, said investigations were still continuing but initial findings indicated that both men appeared to have injuries consistent with homicide. "We have already referred all the bodies to the police forensic department; we will wait for their report as well as the CID investigations report to take action," Brig Hudaidi said. According to police sources, one of the victims was a 52-year-old national, whose body was found in his house in the Ghubaiba area. The remains of the other man, a 29-year-old Indian, were found in the Maysaloon area. Brig Hudaidi added that he regretted the loss of life. email@example.com
- Man on trial for killing wife says she stabbed herself while drunk, Dubai court hears
- UAE special needs driver honoured for accident-free record
- Dubai electricity authority to provide energy-saving lightbulbs to residents
- 10 killed in accidents on Abu Dhabi to Al Sila Road in the first three months of 2014
- Abu Dhabi set to emerge as cultural citadel as tourist numbers soar
- Message from the editor: on April 17, a different window on the world
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Star Wars: Episode VII evidence in Abu Dhabi desert
- Mers coronavirus: Filipino paramedic infected 10 colleagues, says the WHO
- UAE health authorities monitoring Mers cases in Filipinos
- Investigation in to Sharjah private school that took pupils hostage to take two days
- GCAA report warns of Maldives airport after Emirates plane incident
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- History shines light on the true borders of Palestine
- Reduce speed limit buffer on UAE roads, experts urge
- Finishing touches to luxury Fortnum and Mason shop in Dubai
- American ‘has UAE Embassy documents’ to back up medicinal marijuana claim
- Nakheel to sell plots for hotels and resorts on Dubai’s Deira Islands
In pictures: Shah Rukh Khan stars at IPL Gala dinner in Abu Dhabi
The superstar entertainer Shah Rukh Khan on stage last night at a gala dinner to launch the Indian Premier League cricket tournament.
No words can describe this April 17, your captions will
Have a catchy caption for this picture. Share it with us and we might publish it and reward you.
Rare 1856 stamp up for auction at Sotheby’s
This is one of the world’s rarest stamps and when it goes up for auction in June it should fetch $20million. Its history since it was issued in 1856 is fascinating – and includes one murderous chapter, as Jonathan Gornall reports
In pictures: Miele puts art in coffee making
Miele has devoted itself to the art of preparing the black liquid with its beautifully designed coffee machines, living up to its mantra of turning kitchens into cafés.
On the road with Hassan Rouhani
Iran's president is touring some of Iran's most underdeveloped provinces. Foreign correspondent Yeganeh Salehi is traveling with him.
Amir Khan says bout with Luis Collazo ‘will steal the show’ in Las Vegas on May 3
British-Pakistani boxer Amir Khan says his fight with Luis Collazo will be the main attraction on same fight card led by Floyd Mayweather Jr and Marcos Maidana, writes Omar Al Raisi.