The Ministry of Interior has ordered police to increase spot checks to catch people in the country living illegally. How do you feel about carrying proof of residency with you at all times? How will this affect your daily life? Do you think the move will help to reduce the number of people living here illegally?
- Tuilagi at England’s disposal in Six Nations finale
- With New South Wales Waratahs off to hot start, Cheika aims to keep side grounded
- O’Driscoll, Ireland looking for ‘one massive performance’ to snag Six Nations title for dream sendoff
- England exact revenge over Wales and boost Six Nations title chances
- Morgan happy to be target man for England in Six Nations showdown
- ‘We know we have a tough battle on our hands’ says Wales’ Jenkins
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- In pictures: Zinedine Zidane’s son Enzo Fernandez with Real Madrid Under-19s
- ‘He’s a good diver’ says Wenger of Robben as Arsenal bow out
- Indian Premier League chairman: 16 matches in UAE this season
- Alonso, Hamilton, Massa more ‘marketable’ than Vettel, according to report
- Milan’s Seedorf promises ‘natural change in the side’ after fall to Atletico
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Federal Traffic Council approves proposal to lower UAE driving age
- Men ripped off woman’s clothes in bathroom, Abu Dhabi court hears
- Ties no longer mandatory for Dubai cabbies amid safety concerns
- OSN blames rival for TV sport blackout in the UAE as fans will have to buy new set-top boxes
- Live blog: With the emergency workers at Rashid Hospital Trauma Centre
In pictures: Zinedine Zidane’s son Enzo Fernandez with Real Madrid Under-19s
Zinedine Zidane's 18-year-old son, Enzo Fernandez, was in action with Real Madrid's Under-19 side against Paris Saint-Germain in the Uefa Youth League quarter-finals on Tuesday.
Cross the line and feel good is Kuwaiti woman’s advice to triathletes
There is no stopping three Al Jeraiwi sisters as they tell Steve Elling that the road to fitness is tough but all the more fulfilling at the finish line.
No resting on laurels for crew while Azzam gets ready for Volvo Ocean Race
With their early workload reduced by the new ‘one-design’ rule, the Azzam crew sampled some of Abu Dhabi’s tourist attractions after sweating it out on their fitness.
UAE’s Kamran Shazad promises to fire up the speed gun at World Twenty20
Aaqib Javed, the UAE coach, thinks Shazad might be one of the quickest at the level. UAE all-rounder Amjad Ali said he believes only a couple of the Afghan fast men are comparable.
Hamilton is no stranger to controversy
While no world titles have come Hamilton’s way in the past five years, he has been involved in several controversial incidents and here are three of his main ones, writes Graham Caygill.
Russia shock USA in sledge hockey despite rising tensions
Echoes of recent Ukraine intervention by Russia heard as defending champions USA fall in prelimenary Group B sledge hockey match at Sochi Paralympic Games.