A recent survey found the people most likely to start new businesses and create jobs are also looking to leave because their countries cannot support their goals.Nearly a third of young employed Arabs surveyed would like to leave their country permanently, while only 17 per cent of the unemployed felt the same way, according to the Silatech Index, released here on Tuesday.Read the full story.Do you think the Arab world at risk of a brain drain? Do you think this also effects the UAE?Tell us below.
- Carlo Ancelotti savours Gareth Bale strike in win over Baracelona
- Kallis kicks off IPL 7 with fifty as Kolkata thrash Mumbai
- In pictures: IPL 7 kicks off in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi seemingly overwhelmed by Indian Premier League opener
- Late strike puts Al Jazira on verge of qualifying for the last 16 of Asian Champions League
- Nadal, Federer and Wawrinka through to third round at Monte Carlo
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Amir Khan says bout with Luis Collazo ‘will steal the show’ in Las Vegas on May 3
- In pictures: Shah Rukh Khan stars at IPL Gala dinner in Abu Dhabi
- In pictures: Barca play a little rugby before Copa del Rey final
- Atletico’s Diego Simeone cannot stop Diego Costa move to Chelsea
- Bring IPL here again, says Sheikh Nahyan
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- History shines light on the true borders of Palestine
- Reduce speed limit buffer on UAE roads, experts urge
- Finishing touches to luxury Fortnum and Mason shop in Dubai
- American ‘has UAE Embassy documents’ to back up medicinal marijuana claim
- Nakheel to sell plots for hotels and resorts on Dubai’s Deira Islands
Late strike puts Al Jazira on verge of qualifying for the last 16 of Asian Champions League
All to play for across East Asia during final round of group phase.
Man City’s Manuel Pellegrini says Vincent Kompany is an important player
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini defends team captain and talks about team's injuries ahead of clash with Sunderland at home on Wednesday night.
Asian Cup expanding to 24 football teams in 2019
As part of a regional shake-up, the 2019 Asian Cup will climb to 24 teams but next month’s Challenge Cup in the Maldives will be the last, the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) announced.
Competitors at Abu Dhabi Junior World Jiu-Jitsu Championship target world domination
All of Wednesday’s winners at the tournament, being held in the UAE capital, are ambitious enough to target a black belt and reach the pinnacle of the sport, Amith Passela reports.
Kallis kicks off IPL 7 with fifty as Kolkata thrash Mumbai
South African legend shows class is permanent as Knight Riders beat defending champions by 41 runs. Osman Samiuddin reports from Abu Dhabi.
Amir Khan says bout with Luis Collazo ‘will steal the show’ in Las Vegas on May 3
British-Pakistani boxer Amir Khan says his fight with Luis Collazo will be the main attraction on same fight card led by Floyd Mayweather Jr and Marcos Maidana, writes Omar Al Raisi.