1. Hat, Dh1,165, Eugenia Kim at Boutique 1, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence, 04 425 7888 and elsewhere; www.boutique1.com. 2. Blue flats, Dh2,650, Dolce&Gabbana, Dubai Mall, 04 330 8566; Mall of the Emirates, 04 341 0626 and elsewhere. 3. White flats, Dh3,200, Charlotte Olympia at Boutique 1. 4. Pouch, Dh295, Les Cakes De Bertrand at Boom & Mellow, Mall of the Emirates , 04 341 3993; Mirdif City Centre, 04 284 0609. 5. Red flats, Dh2,630, Charlotte Olympia at Boutique 1. 6. Mirrored clutch, Dh1,290, Baguera at Boom & Mellow. 7. Scarf, Dh1,115, Athena Procopiou at Boutique 1. 8. Yellow box clutch, Dh1,710, Diane von Furstenberg, Mall of the Emirates, 04 395 1600. 9. Earrings, Dh3,500, Dolce&Gabbana. 10. Peach sandals, Dh3,300, Balenciaga, Mall of the Emirates, 04 395 1769
- Abu Dhabi students compete to design best pyjamas for beauty sleep
- Fashion notes: Dress sheer without risking overexposure
- In pictures: The 9 finalist for sleepware Dressed to Rest contest
- Fashion notes: With age comes some wisdom about make-up
- Trend: Life on Mars with space-inspired metallic shades
- My Luxury Life: Madame Laudomia Pucci
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Spoilt for Choix: The multi-Michelin-starred French chef Pierre Gagnaire’s first restaurant in the Middle East
- When Muslims are faced with haram foods
- MasterChef Australia finalist takes Middle Eastern food Down Under
- On Muslimah Montage Muslim women take charge
- Five things to do today: catch the documentary Short Term 12 and celebrate Holi, the festival of colours
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Federal Traffic Council approves proposal to lower UAE driving age
- Men ripped off woman’s clothes in bathroom, Abu Dhabi court hears
- Ties no longer mandatory for Dubai cabbies amid safety concerns
- OSN blames rival for TV sport blackout in the UAE as fans will have to buy new set-top boxes
- Live blog: With the emergency workers at Rashid Hospital Trauma Centre
The new trend of dining with strangers in the UAE
There is a new trend popping up in the UAE where strangers who have never met get together for meetup dinners.
An ancient encore: Technicolor display of beauty returns to Wadi Shahah basin
Ample rains have lured a rare and spectacular bloom back to the Wadi Shahah basin -- opulent displays of rich colours that are thousands of years old.
Under the knife: meet the UAE’s first cosmetic surgery consultancy
Considering plastic surgery? A new consultancy in Dubai is offering prospective patients objective information, and helps them choose the right doctor for the procedure they seek.
In pictures: 12 new restaurants to try in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
The National takes a look at 12 new restaurants that have recently opened up in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
You might not know his name, but you’ll definitely know Mourad Boutros’s work
Master typographer and calligrapher Mourad Boutros, who is responsible for Expo 2020's logo, will discuss the ways type aids communication across cultures.
In pictures: The creation of a Chanel dress
Selina Denman goes behind the scenes to see how a Chanel dress is transformed from a designer's vision to the runway.