What's in my make-up bag: Nicki Ledermann
The international make-up artist Nicki Ledermann has worked on hit films such as The Devil Wears Prada, Sex and the City 2 and Garry Marshall's recent romantic comedy New Year's Eve, along with Martin Scorsese's TV series Boardwalk Empire, for which she received an Emmy Award for best make-up in 2011. She shares her favourite products with M magazine.
1. RIZZO SELF TANNING MIST My favourite self-tanner on the market. It gives a beautiful colour and a perfect glow.
2. LA MER TREATMENT FLUID FOUNDATION A little of this goes a long way. I love that it is long lasting and gives the skin a beautiful complexion without creasing or cracking even after wearing it for hours.
3. LA MER EYE CONCENTRATE This is by far my favourite eye cream. It helps combat dark circles and fine lines without irritating the eyes.
4. BENEFIT BLACK WATERPROOF EYE PENCIL This pencil is ideal for lining the inner and/or outer lash line because it stays put all day and doesn't smear.
5. COLORSCIENCE CORRECTOR KIT This has a variety of colours to camouflage any imperfections and makes skin glow. It allows you to contour the face and can be used over foundation or just by itself.
6. LA MER MOISTURIZING LOTION This lightweight moisturiser keeps skin silky and soft all day.
The latest pairing of MAC Cosmetics, well known for its celebrity collaborations, is with the fashion icon Daphne Guinness. Launched globally in January but released in the Middle East on February 14, the collection - including ombre blushes, nail lacquers and lip glosses in violet, lilac and pale blue - is based upon Guinness's love for dressing up. The pairing follows another in the MAC collaboration department with the fashion designer Gareth Pugh and the self-proclaimed "geriatric starlet" Iris Apfel. The 90-year-old New York socialite released a bold and daring 20-piece collection in the Middle East in January.
The Daphne Guinness and Iris Apfel range are on counters now for a limited period; MAC, Abu Dhabi Mall, 02 645 4938; Dubai Mall, 04 339 9681; and elsewhere