Six of the best pre-Ramadan car deals
Alice Haine | June 20, 2013
Planning to upgrade your car? Ramadan is one of the best times for offers on new cars in the UAE but the build up to the Holy Month can also see some lucrative deals coming online. Here, Preeti Harrison Bhambri, Managing Director of MoneyCamel.com, a comprehensive personal finance website that guides users through banking and financial services in the UAE, rounds up the best deals on offer:
This year, car manufacturers are racing to be the first to attract customers even before Ramadan. Remember many car deals come with one-yearís free insurance, an unlimited warranty and even 0 per cent interest, so the summer time - when car sales typically take a decline - can be the best time to bag a bargain.
Some dealers will offer extra years on the manufacturer warranty.† Add that to the value of a free one-year insurance policy and the benefit of 0 per cent interest on a car loan and it could save you an easy Dh5,000 or more.†Here are six of the best deals on offer now:
1. Honda:†Special cash savings and free insurance; free service up to 20,000 kilometres and a gift worth Dh1500.†Call 800Honda.†Limited period offer.
2.†Suzuki:†Discount of Dh4,000; profit rate starting at just 2.99 per cent; first payment after four months.†Call 04 347008.†Limited period offer.
3. Lexus:† One yearís free insurance; one year free service; 1 per cent financing for a year.†Call 800Lexus.†Limited period offer.
4. Renault:†Free servicing until 40,000 km; free one-year insurance policy and free tinting. Offer applies to Renault Safrane, 2013 model.†Call 800Renault.†Offer valid until June 30.†
5. Toyota:††0 per cent down payment at 3.99 per cent interest; 90 days deferred payment. Offer on Hiace and Corolla models.†Call 800Toyota.†Offer valid until June 30.
6. Hyundai:†Save up to Dh7,000 on the Sonata model and up to Dh5,000 on the Elantra; trade in facility available.†Call 800Hyundai.†Limited period offer.
- UAE oversupply of property means a correction ahead
- Dubai company wants an end to Mashreq teller transaction charges
- Can unpaid UAE bank debt lead to arrest in other GCC countries?
- Summer raffle draws with special bonuses
- DIFC worker wants to know entitlement after job termination
- Young joy provides inspiration