Pappa at Gulf Photo Plus
Anna Seaman | February 12, 2014
After having missed the opening, I finally made it down to GPP yesterday to see their latest exhibition and I was blown away.
Katrina Premfors, a Swedish photographer who is based in Dubai, tells the heart-breaking story of witnessing her father's stroke and the months that followed. It is so honest and the images are so powerful that it is almost bound to leave you choking back tears.
If I could, I would share every single image on this blog because it is so difficult to select just one. But then, that would be spoiling it.
I urge you to take the time out to see this show because, much more than art, it is a story that will touch your heart and mind.
* Pappa runs until February 22 at Gulf Photo Plus. For more info: http://tinyurl.com/pytdz3j
- Putting you in the picture when investing in art in the UAE
- Steven Naifeh’s return to art
- Award-winning UAE artists to feature at Abu Dhabi Art
- Arab art all set to make an impression in Hawaii
- An exclusive tour of the Seeing Through Light exhibition at Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Islam inspired Mocafest comes to Dubai