Pappa at Gulf Photo Plus
Anna Seaman | February 12, 2014
After having missed the opening, I finally made it down to GPP yesterday to see their latest exhibition and I was blown away.
Katrina Premfors, a Swedish photographer who is based in Dubai, tells the heart-breaking story of witnessing her father's stroke and the months that followed. It is so honest and the images are so powerful that it is almost bound to leave you choking back tears.
If I could, I would share every single image on this blog because it is so difficult to select just one. But then, that would be spoiling it.
I urge you to take the time out to see this show because, much more than art, it is a story that will touch your heart and mind.
* Pappa runs until February 22 at Gulf Photo Plus. For more info: http://tinyurl.com/pytdz3j
- Latest exhibition by Dubai-based painter was inspired by endangered animals
- In pictures: Artwork of Matt Ryder
- An uncommon language: New York show takes Middle Eastern art out of its usual box
- The cultural district tunnel in numbers and pictures
- German Hannes Grebin wants to create fresh design identity for the Middle East
- Dubai celebrates international contemporary Islamic art with Ramadan show