Lisson Gallery announces new Ai Wei Wei and Richard Long show
Anna Seaman | February 14, 2014
Although we are not anywhere near London, it still catches our attention when we see giant names such as Ai Wei Wei and Richard Long - who will both be on show in Lisson Gallery later in the year.
Ai Wei Wei, is a Chinese conceptual artist who is openly critical of his government's human rights agenda was famously detained in 2011. Long is an English photographer, painter and one of the most well known land artists.
* The exhibition will run from 23 May – 12 July at Lisson Gallery in London
- 100cameras’s picture-perfect path to empowerment
- British artist takes inspiration for exhibition from story on boy’s death in Gaza
- Inside aerosol artists Sya and Bow’s canvas for the community
- In pictures: Aerosol artists Sya and Bow’s community canvas
- Five things to do today: relax at Yas Beach and visit the exhibition Tariqah