Lisson Gallery announces new Ai Wei Wei and Richard Long show
Anna Seaman | February 14, 2014
Although we are not anywhere near London, it still catches our attention when we see giant names such as Ai Wei Wei and Richard Long - who will both be on show in Lisson Gallery later in the year.
Ai Wei Wei, is a Chinese conceptual artist who is openly critical of his government's human rights agenda was famously detained in 2011. Long is an English photographer, painter and one of the most well known land artists.
* The exhibition will run from 23 May – 12 July at Lisson Gallery in London
- An uncommon language: New York show takes Middle Eastern art out of its usual box
- The cultural district tunnel in numbers and pictures
- German Hannes Grebin wants to create fresh design identity for the Middle East
- Dubai celebrates international contemporary Islamic art with Ramadan show
- Top shows on the calendar this summer in Abu Dhabi
- Emirati artist Zeinab Alhashemi combines her experience in graphic design with her love for art