Win two year gallery representation by a leading Spanish gallery
Anna Seaman | November 18, 2013
A Madrid based gallery has partnered with the International Emerging Artist Award (IEAA) for its 3rd edition, to uncover emerging talents from all over the world and help them launch their careers as internationally acclaimed artists.The IEAA is the United Arab Emirates' first contemporary art award open for both Emirati and international participants. Based in Dubai, the IEAA was created with the vision to provide a world class recognition for emerging artists and as a means to showcase their work by offering visibility on the international art scene. IEAA strives also to contribute to the UAE's vision to position the UAE as a global hub for emerging art.
For the 2013-2014 award edition, IEAA is pursuing its mission to offer the best career incentive to its winners with a prize of a two year gallery representation by Sabrina Amrani Gallery in Madrid for one Emirati and one international winner.
* Open call for entries for is now open and will be until 31st January 2014. For application visit this website: www.sabrinaamrani.com
- 5 things to do today: see L’Ile aux 160 Erreurs exhibition in Dubai
- Daniel Radcliffe unlikely to play Harry Potter again
- The Emperor 1688 wins in the regional menswear round of the International Woolmark Prize
- So you think you can cook? Dubai cafe welcomes menu additions from home chefs
- Restaurant review: Studio Masr, World Trade Center Mall, Abu Dhabi
- Pink, Kate Hudson and Jared Leto make Armani show at Paris Haute Couture Week a celebrity circus