Ukraine's fifth richest singer to play Dubai
Hugo Berger | April 7, 2013
Who can forget the lively pop tune Shady Lady, that earned Ani Lorak the runner-up spot at the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest?
Not the people of the Ukraine apparently. For in her home country, Lorak's gone on to achieve fame and wealth, both as a pop star and an entrepreneur.
Not only is she - according to some sources - Ukraine's fifth richest singer, she also owns one of Kiev's busiest restaurants as well as a profitable travel agency.
Those with a longing to see the comely songstress in person will be delighted to hear about her upcoming performance in Dubai.
On Saturday, May 4, she'll be the star attraction at a black tie gala dinner at the Atlantis, The Palm’s Asateer tent. She'll also be joined by DJ Kirill Doomsky, who usually provides the tunes at Buddha Bar Kiev.
Tickets, which include a four-course meal and a welcome beverage, start from Dh790.
- Thirty minutes of ‘Spider-Man 2’ shown at CinemaCon
- Snooki’s New Jersey wedding might be aired on MTV
- Ask Ali: explaining mandi and visiting Mecca
- Bollywood comedian Vir Das to debut History of India – VIRitten in Dubai
- Miloš Karadaglic makes magic during Abu Dhabi Festival debut
- New album from Liverpool’s We Are Catchers proves you can’t beat Mersey music