The Lure of Beauty
Anna Seaman | September 29, 2013
If you haven't been to see it yet, you should really check out The Lure of Beauty exhibition at the Sharjah Art Museum.
With fashion photographs, illustrations and vintage magazine covers from the last century, the collection shows 450 of the full collection of Martin Fervers, a German enthusiast. The exhibition is a lot more than a fascinating insight into fashion, it is a historical span across the whole century.
Here we have posted just two images to give you a little taster.. For the rest, head on down to Sharjah. It's free and open every day. You really have no excuse.
* The Lure Of Beauty runs until November 30
- Parineeti Chopra and Aditya Roy Kapoor discuss new film Daawat-e-Ishq
- The Mawazine sessions: interviews from Nancy Ajram to Angelique Kidjo
- UAE advertisements of old highlight a different way of doing business
- Five things to do today: try Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga and take part in a treasure hunt
- Talking synths and new sounds with The Human League ahead of their Dubai gig
- Shahidul Alam’s Majority World showing in Dubai