The Lure of Beauty
Anna Seaman | September 29, 2013
If you haven't been to see it yet, you should really check out The Lure of Beauty exhibition at the Sharjah Art Museum.
With fashion photographs, illustrations and vintage magazine covers from the last century, the collection shows 450 of the full collection of Martin Fervers, a German enthusiast. The exhibition is a lot more than a fascinating insight into fashion, it is a historical span across the whole century.
Here we have posted just two images to give you a little taster.. For the rest, head on down to Sharjah. It's free and open every day. You really have no excuse.
* The Lure Of Beauty runs until November 30
- UAE autism documentary, As One, to premiere at ADFF 2014 on Saturday
- Rudimental headline Yas Viceroy Formula 1 afterparties
- ADFF 2014 to showcase prize-winning movies from world over
- Why Ali F Mostafa’s ADFF 2014 opening movie, From A to B, is a landmark for Emirati film
- UAE comedian Nitin Mirani Funniest Person in the World competition interview
- Festival to honour pair of filmmakers with Career Achievement Awards