The Lure of Beauty
Anna Seaman | September 30, 2013
If you haven't been to see it yet, you should really check out The Lure of Beauty exhibition at the Sharjah Art Museum.
With fashion photographs, illustrations and vintage magazine covers from the last century, the collection shows 450 of the full collection of Martin Fervers, a German enthusiast. The exhibition is a lot more than a fascinating insight into fashion, it is a historical span across the whole century.
Here we have posted just two images to give you a little taster.. For the rest, head on down to Sharjah. It's free and open every day. You really have no excuse.
* The Lure Of Beauty runs until November 30
- A Long Way Home tells of Saroo Brierley’s 25-year quest to find the mother he was separated from
- Album review: Pharrell Williams – GIRLS
- Album review: Metronomy – Love Letters
- Album review: Lea Michele – Louder
- Fast & Furious’s Don Omar talks about the late Paul Walker
- Marvel expands Infinite with ‘Ultimate Spider-Man’