The Lure of Beauty
Anna Seaman | September 29, 2013
If you haven't been to see it yet, you should really check out The Lure of Beauty exhibition at the Sharjah Art Museum.
With fashion photographs, illustrations and vintage magazine covers from the last century, the collection shows 450 of the full collection of Martin Fervers, a German enthusiast. The exhibition is a lot more than a fascinating insight into fashion, it is a historical span across the whole century.
Here we have posted just two images to give you a little taster.. For the rest, head on down to Sharjah. It's free and open every day. You really have no excuse.
* The Lure Of Beauty runs until November 30
- World premiere of Big Hero 6 in 3D to close Abu Dhabi Film Festival
- The child stars at ADFF 2014
- Long and short of it: expert advice on the problems short films encounter
- Capital gains in Canberra, Australia
- Steven Naifeh’s return to art
- Mohamed Assaf in the running for a for Best World Wide Act at MTV European Music Awards (EMA)