The Lure of Beauty
Anna Seaman | September 29, 2013
If you haven't been to see it yet, you should really check out The Lure of Beauty exhibition at the Sharjah Art Museum.
With fashion photographs, illustrations and vintage magazine covers from the last century, the collection shows 450 of the full collection of Martin Fervers, a German enthusiast. The exhibition is a lot more than a fascinating insight into fashion, it is a historical span across the whole century.
Here we have posted just two images to give you a little taster.. For the rest, head on down to Sharjah. It's free and open every day. You really have no excuse.
* The Lure Of Beauty runs until November 30
- Our top exhibitions this week: pop art Saatchi Gallery in London and more
- Our top six books this week: Lord Lucan’s disappearance and much more
- 5 things to do: make plans to attend the UAE National Day Family Fun Day and see the play Happy Birthday Sunita
- Lebanese songbird’s final flight: celebrating Sabah
- My kind of place: Direct to Dallas
- Art Dubai announces line-up for 2015 fair