Soshana show opens in Kuwait
Anna Seaman | December 20, 2013
Soshana, the Austrian artist who rose to fame in the 1960s and 1970s had some of her art work unveiled to the public in Kuwait City this week.
The exhibition is one of a host of shows that Soshana's son, Amos Schueller has organised in the Gulf as a way of preserving his mother's art and her artistic influence. Soshana herself is in her 80s and is living in Vienna but is too unwell to travel.
The opening, in the Al Babtain Library in Kuwait was inaugurated by Suad Abdullah Al-Ateeqi, the general manager and Abdul-Aziz Soud Al-Babtain, the founder of the library.
The show runs until December 22nd.
- 18 UAE-based artists put their artistic stamp on Gibson guitars for Vision of Sound exhibition
- Picking the right olive oil can really elevate your cooking
- Dubai International Film Festival begins looking for volunteers
- Michael Arnold’s first solo show depicts UAE buildings through a blend of architecture and art
- Married Life: Don’t put up with bad furniture if you value domestic happiness
- Downton Abbey leaps into a fifth season of secrets and scandal