Soshana show opens in Kuwait
Anna Seaman | December 20, 2013
Soshana, the Austrian artist who rose to fame in the 1960s and 1970s had some of her art work unveiled to the public in Kuwait City this week.
The exhibition is one of a host of shows that Soshana's son, Amos Schueller has organised in the Gulf as a way of preserving his mother's art and her artistic influence. Soshana herself is in her 80s and is living in Vienna but is too unwell to travel.
The opening, in the Al Babtain Library in Kuwait was inaugurated by Suad Abdullah Al-Ateeqi, the general manager and Abdul-Aziz Soud Al-Babtain, the founder of the library.
The show runs until December 22nd.
- 5 things to do today: order a golden roasted turkey and head to Kris Kros with your Movember ‘tache
- Dubai’s Just White Dental Clinic offers short-term orthodontics
- 11 of the best musical moments during the F1 weekend
- Nespresso recipe: Coffee Glazed Short Rib of Beef with Nespresso’s Fortissio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee
- Nespresso’s guide to cooking with coffee beyond desserts
- Twinings still making tea history 300 years on