Soshana show opens in Kuwait
Anna Seaman | December 20, 2013
Soshana, the Austrian artist who rose to fame in the 1960s and 1970s had some of her art work unveiled to the public in Kuwait City this week.
The exhibition is one of a host of shows that Soshana's son, Amos Schueller has organised in the Gulf as a way of preserving his mother's art and her artistic influence. Soshana herself is in her 80s and is living in Vienna but is too unwell to travel.
The opening, in the Al Babtain Library in Kuwait was inaugurated by Suad Abdullah Al-Ateeqi, the general manager and Abdul-Aziz Soud Al-Babtain, the founder of the library.
The show runs until December 22nd.
- Bumblefoot talks heavy metal and hot sauce
- The road to recovery: a first-hand account of beating chronic fatigue syndrome
- The women’s majlis: Eid is the happiest of family times
- Drew Barrymore’s half-sister found dead
- Road test: 2014 Jaguar XJR
- The cars are the stars at Los Angeles’s Petersen Automotive Museum