Soshana show opens in Kuwait
Anna Seaman | December 20, 2013
Soshana, the Austrian artist who rose to fame in the 1960s and 1970s had some of her art work unveiled to the public in Kuwait City this week.
The exhibition is one of a host of shows that Soshana's son, Amos Schueller has organised in the Gulf as a way of preserving his mother's art and her artistic influence. Soshana herself is in her 80s and is living in Vienna but is too unwell to travel.
The opening, in the Al Babtain Library in Kuwait was inaugurated by Suad Abdullah Al-Ateeqi, the general manager and Abdul-Aziz Soud Al-Babtain, the founder of the library.
The show runs until December 22nd.
- For Eid this year, give the kids one of these nifty gifts
- Five things to do today: try a beginner’s yoga class and check out a photo exhibition
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Emirati artist Zeinab Alhashemi combines her experience in graphic design with her love for art
- New medical drama The Night Shift picks up where ER left off
- Fargo gets second season on FX with new cast