Sony’s new PlayStation 4 sells one million consoles in 24 hours
Saeed Saeed | November 18, 2013
Nam Y. Huh STF
Sonyís new PlayStation 4 has been hot property since its release last Friday.
Over one million of the new gaming console was sold in the first 24-hours of itís release in America and Canada.
European and Latin American fans will be next to sample the gaming action when the console arrives in their respective territories on Nov 29.
The Playstation 4 is Sonyís first new gaming console in seven years and is set to face stiff competition from Microsoft's new Xbox One which also goes on sale soon.
- Emmy nominations announced
- Wildcat Currency by Edward Castronova is about real-world currencies versus virtual money
- Ask Ali: Is it business as usual during the Holy Month? And what are the best way of handling customers’ complaints here in the UAE?
- Seeing the light: what the new energy-efficient bulbs mean for customers – and the planet
- The women’s majlis: Fulfilment is a step out from the crowd
- In pictures: Two-bedroom apartment on Reem Island