Rihanna has 'funtimes' at Abu Dhabi visitor attractions
Hugo Berger | October 20, 2013
Just before she entertained the vast crowds on Yas Island on Saturday, pop superstar Rihanna whiled away her spare time by visiting Abu Dhabi’s tourist attractions.
While doing so, she kept her social media fans up to date with her activities by posting plenty of happy snaps.
These included ones of her taking on the rides at Yas Waterworld. Alongside an Instagram picture of her, she tweeted: “The crew!!! We went to a water park in Abu Dhabi today!!! #funtimes!!"
She also visited the Grand Mosque, where she posed for a number of pictures in the vicinity of the building.
You can see all her ongoings for yourself on her Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/rihanna
- Five things to do today: try out Asian food at Japengo Club and visit the lemurs at Al Ain Zoo
- Desi girl: Henna’s cultural, commercial and wishful connotations
- Döner & Gyros sandwich shop to open in Dubai
- Abood and the Freej ladies series are coming to Emirates Palace
- Album review: Common – Nobody’s Smiling
- The cast of Al Ikhwa talks about their filming experience in Abu Dhabi