Rihanna has 'funtimes' at Abu Dhabi visitor attractions
Hugo Berger | October 20, 2013
Just before she entertained the vast crowds on Yas Island on Saturday, pop superstar Rihanna whiled away her spare time by visiting Abu Dhabi’s tourist attractions.
While doing so, she kept her social media fans up to date with her activities by posting plenty of happy snaps.
These included ones of her taking on the rides at Yas Waterworld. Alongside an Instagram picture of her, she tweeted: “The crew!!! We went to a water park in Abu Dhabi today!!! #funtimes!!"
She also visited the Grand Mosque, where she posed for a number of pictures in the vicinity of the building.
You can see all her ongoings for yourself on her Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/rihanna
- 5 things to do today: head to the date palm festival or see an exhibition
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer to be released soon
- Dubai’s Analog Room celebrates two years of turning music into art
- Q&A with Toko Dubai executive chef Sebastian Francis
- Is a tax the ticket to raise funds for UAE film industry?
- Imax has big plans for the Middle East