New graffiti-covered nightclub to open on Yas Island
Hugo Berger | September 24, 2013
Anyone driving through Yas Island recently will have found it hard to miss the huge, cylindrical building enveloped with colourful graffiti that's currently under construction.
This is the O1NE Club, a new nightlife venue that will be opening on October 31.
The venture is operated by Sky Management, the same company that brought the Sky Bar concept to Abu Dhabi during recent F1 events.
The building's street art exterior is the handiwork of several of the world's top graffiti artists, who have teamed up to create one of the UAE's biggest ever murals.
Keep reading The National for more information about who'll be playing there during the upcoming F1 weekend and beyond.
- Everybody loves Breanna: catching up with the pre-school princess of social media moving to Dubai
- In pictures: Social media sensation Breanna Youn
- In the TV queen’s court
- MY UAE: Suhail Matar’s summer story
- Ask Ali: It is easy to give your house an ‘Emirati’ feel
- Impressive details make new Bentley stand out