From the press release: Last nightís first installment of Mahikiís 2nd birthday bash saw lots of hunks and honeys partying at the famous nightspot with the stunning and sweet model/actress Kelly Brook. † Kelly Brook arrived at around 11:30pm and eagerly posed at the pink carpet entrance where she also expressed her excitement to be hosting Mahiki Dubaiís 2nd anniversary. † She was welcomed by the clubís Brand Director Matt Jolly and was joined in the table by the dashing models of Abercrombie and Fitch. She led the cutting of the cake and danced the night away to the cheeky tunes of the 80s to the present. † † Part two of Mahiki Dubaiís highly anticipated anniversary party will be open to the public tonight. Expect confetti canons, magicians, treasure chest cocktails, balloons and lots of Tikitastic good times!
Kelly Brook gets ready to cut into a strange-looking cake at Mahiki Dubai
Akshay Kumar on rape: ‘We need to put fear in men’
- Yes, they Khan: SRK, Salman and Aamir come together on Aap Ki Adalat
- Number one DJ Dixon to open new Dubai nightclub Provocateur
- Kadim Al Sahir to open the 2015 Sharjah World Music Festival
- Spotted! Dubai’s Sass Café serves Pete Sampras & Roger Federer
- French 101: I sat my first test in 10 years – and I passed!
- Bollywood has a beef with Maharastra beef ban
- Eight things we learnt about the new Star Wars film from our exclusive interview
- Ed Sheeran ‘could have sold out The Sevens’ in Dubai
- Chance for UAE bands to support Thirty Seconds to Mars with #MARSBattleoftheBands contest
More from Arts & Culture
- Home improvements: make your own play-doh
- My UAE: DJ turned radio host Marwan Parham Al Awadhi
- Ask Ali: Is anyone allowed to visit public majlises?
- The women’s majlis: Surgery can scar you for a lifetime
- Explorations in art: previewing the Sharjah Biennale
- 5 things to do: Enjoy afternoon tea with Van Gogh masterpieces or plan to attend ESSA Sunset Open 2015