Katrina Kaif to launch diamond jewellery brand in Dubai
Afshan Ahmed | December 3, 2013
Rich-Joseph Facun Rich-Joseph Facun/The National
The Bollywood star Katrina Kaif will be in Dubai for the launch of a diamond jewellery brand from India on Thursday. The actress, who is the brand ambassador for Geetanjali Group's diamond collection Nakshatra, will make the announcement at an event at The Oberoi Dubai in Downtown Burj Dubai.
Gitanjali's new collection will be on sale at Paris Gallery outlets in the UAE.
- Five things to do today: try a beginner’s yoga class and check out a photo exhibition
- Celeb speak at Dolce & Gabbana’s Alta Moda
- Emirati artist Zeinab Alhashemi combines her experience in graphic design with her love for art
- New medical drama The Night Shift picks up where ER left off
- Fargo gets second season on FX with new cast
- In pictures: Dubai lands in TripAdvisor’s Top 10 World’s Best Water Parks 2014