Katrina Kaif to launch diamond jewellery brand in Dubai
Afshan Ahmed | December 3, 2013
Rich-Joseph Facun Rich-Joseph Facun/The National
The Bollywood star Katrina Kaif will be in Dubai for the launch of a diamond jewellery brand from India on Thursday. The actress, who is the brand ambassador for Geetanjali Group's diamond collection Nakshatra, will make the announcement at an event at The Oberoi Dubai in Downtown Burj Dubai.
Gitanjali's new collection will be on sale at Paris Gallery outlets in the UAE.
- Our guide to the UAE’s Eid concert season and beyond
- Ishi Khosla’s top tips for weight loss
- Holly to Bolly: Anna and Elsa of Frozen to join ABC’s Once Upon a Time
- Married Life: Fasting can cause a parent’s patience to wear thin
- No monkey business in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- In pictures: Highlights from San Diego Comic-Con