Katrina Kaif to launch diamond jewellery brand in Dubai
Afshan Ahmed | December 3, 2013
Rich-Joseph Facun Rich-Joseph Facun/The National
The Bollywood star Katrina Kaif will be in Dubai for the launch of a diamond jewellery brand from India on Thursday. The actress, who is the brand ambassador for Geetanjali Group's diamond collection Nakshatra, will make the announcement at an event at The Oberoi Dubai in Downtown Burj Dubai.
Gitanjali's new collection will be on sale at Paris Gallery outlets in the UAE.
- Five things to do today: See the exhibition Vantage Point Sharjah 2
- Secrets of the cloud unlocked
- In pictures: Stills from the collection of films from Words with God
- Holly to Bolly: Little Monsters in UAE receive YouTube message from soon-to-arrive Lady Gaga
- A dish best served cold: A look into the increasingly popular raw-food movement
- David Hasselhoff to help judge Arab Film Studio short film competition