Katrina Kaif to launch diamond jewellery brand in Dubai
Afshan Ahmed | December 3, 2013
Rich-Joseph Facun Rich-Joseph Facun/The National
The Bollywood star Katrina Kaif will be in Dubai for the launch of a diamond jewellery brand from India on Thursday. The actress, who is the brand ambassador for Geetanjali Group's diamond collection Nakshatra, will make the announcement at an event at The Oberoi Dubai in Downtown Burj Dubai.
Gitanjali's new collection will be on sale at Paris Gallery outlets in the UAE.
Ladies night every Thursday at Yas Waterworld
- Lloyd, Bobby V and Jeremih and Neverdogs to perform live at Atelier M official launch party
- Brand New Heavies to play Barasti
- Dine with Bigg Boss 7 winner Gauahar Khan in Dubai
- Hannah Montana actor Jason Earles shares acting tips with pupils at GEMS schools
- Thirty minutes of ‘Spider-Man 2’ shown at CinemaCon
- Snooki’s New Jersey wedding might be aired on MTV
- Ask Ali: explaining mandi and visiting Mecca
- Bollywood comedian Vir Das to debut History of India – VIRitten in Dubai
- Miloš Karadaglic makes magic during Abu Dhabi Festival debut
- New album from Liverpool’s We Are Catchers proves you can’t beat Mersey music