Katrina Kaif to launch diamond jewellery brand in Dubai
Afshan Ahmed | December 3, 2013
Rich-Joseph Facun Rich-Joseph Facun/The National
The Bollywood star Katrina Kaif will be in Dubai for the launch of a diamond jewellery brand from India on Thursday. The actress, who is the brand ambassador for Geetanjali Group's diamond collection Nakshatra, will make the announcement at an event at The Oberoi Dubai in Downtown Burj Dubai.
Gitanjali's new collection will be on sale at Paris Gallery outlets in the UAE.
- 5 things to do today: see L’Ile aux 160 Erreurs exhibition in Dubai
- Daniel Radcliffe unlikely to play Harry Potter again
- The Emperor 1688 wins in the regional menswear round of the International Woolmark Prize
- So you think you can cook? Dubai cafe welcomes menu additions from home chefs
- Restaurant review: Studio Masr, World Trade Center Mall, Abu Dhabi
- Pink, Kate Hudson and Jared Leto make Armani show at Paris Haute Couture Week a celebrity circus