Justin Bieber in Dubai: Looks like another late one tonight!
Ann Marie McQueen | May 5, 2013
Justin Bieber was almost two hours late for his show last night, leaving many of the 27,000-gathered fans (and their parents) grumpy, thirsty and tired.
Done Events has released a statement thanking fans for hanging in and gently warning those going tonight to be prepared if |"the showtime again is moved a little".
"Recent shows on this tour have started late and so the artist was also later than scheduled in taking to the stage last night. We really empathise with the fans and their parents who were affected by the delay and to whom this might have caused some inconvenience. We know that many parents had to look after tired and exhausted children both at the stadium and I am sure this morning, as they try to get them up for school. All that said the fans who saw Justin in action loved the incredible show he put on and they left screaming with delight as chants for the superstar echoed around the stadium. With the final night of his tour here in Dubai happening tonight, we are still very much expecting the artist to start the show at 8pm as scheduled but urge fans again to come well prepared also if the showtime again is moved a little.
- Fast & Furious 7 filming to resume in Abu Dhabi in April
- Idina Menzel’s If/Then off to a strong start
- Gravity’s Mark Sanger talks Oscar win in Dubai
- Art Dubai’s Marker segment spolights the stretch from the Caucasus to South East Asia
- Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid to headline Dubai’s SundanceLIVE
- Sheikha Hoor chosen for the curator position of next year’s Venice Biennale