Ian Thorpe guest swims with the fishes at Atlantis, The Palm
Saeed Saeed | January 8, 2013
The Thorpedo was spotted at Atlantis The Palm.
Australian Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe wowed hotel gusts when enjoying a diving session in The Ambassador Lagoon. Thorpe dove to the bottom of the ten meter pool to wave at startled onlookers.
During his career, Thorpe won five Olympic gold medals crowning him as the most successful athlete at the 2000 Summer Olympics.
- Emmy nominations announced
- Wildcat Currency by Edward Castronova is about real-world currencies versus virtual money
- Ask Ali: Is it business as usual during the Holy Month? And what are the best way of handling customers’ complaints here in the UAE?
- Seeing the light: what the new energy-efficient bulbs mean for customers – and the planet
- The women’s majlis: Fulfilment is a step out from the crowd
- In pictures: Two-bedroom apartment on Reem Island