Ian Thorpe guest swims with the fishes at Atlantis, The Palm
Saeed Saeed | January 8, 2013
The Thorpedo was spotted at Atlantis The Palm.
Australian Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe wowed hotel gusts when enjoying a diving session in The Ambassador Lagoon. Thorpe dove to the bottom of the ten meter pool to wave at startled onlookers.
During his career, Thorpe won five Olympic gold medals crowning him as the most successful athlete at the 2000 Summer Olympics.
- 15 must-do activities in April
- Jazz singer Rouba Zeidan just couldn’t turn her back on recording
- Michel Fadel is tickling the ivories at the Abu Dhabi Festival’s last show
- Abu Dhabi Festival falls in love with American Ballet Theatre’s splendid Coppélia
- Stephen Colbert gets into a Twitter tizzy about sensitivity and satire
- Newly developed Kurt Cobain photos show suicide scene